Have you ever wanted a perfect celebrity smile? At Rochester Hills Dental, we can help you achieve your smile goals. Even if you’ve experienced tooth damage in the past, you can have a smile that makes you feel confident and beautiful. At Rochester Hills Dental, we can restore and enhance the beauty of your natural smile using dental veneers.
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin pieces of tooth-like material that can be used to reshape your tooth and fix the appearance of damage. Our veneers for teeth are made with the finest porcelain materials to look natural and beautiful. Our veneers look so natural that they are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth. Patients love dental veneers because they are versatile and can be used to fix multiple aesthetic problems at once.
Dental veneers can be used to:
- Fix gaps between your teeth.
- Repair the appearance of tooth damage or cracks.
- Improve the appearance of your teeth by reshaping deformed teeth or making teeth appear longer.
- Brighten your teeth without whitening, and fix discoloration.
- Make your teeth appear straighter and more aesthetically pleasing.
The Porcelain Veneers Procedure
- When you come in the office for veneers, Dr. Ohlsson will first meet with you to discuss your smile goals and how they can be accomplished using porcelain veneers. Your porcelain veneers will be crafted individually to fit each tooth perfectly.
- Dr. Ohlsson will prepare your teeth to make sure there is room for the veneer on each tooth where a veneer will be placed.
- Once the tooth is prepared, Dr. Ohlsson will place the porcelain veneer and bond it to the surface area of your natural tooth.
- After the procedure is complete, you will be able to walk out of our office with a confident, beautiful smile.
Dental veneers are comfortable and require little extra care. To find out more about our dental veneers and to schedule an appointment, contact us at our office today.