With the Halloween holiday approaching, we will all most likely be indulging in sweet treats. Listed below are several tips which will help not only with the holiday treats but are also great habits for a happy, healthy mouth.
– Eat Halloween candy and other sugary foods with meals or shortly after mealtime.
– Avoid hard candy and other sweets that stay in your mouth for a long time.
– Avoid sticky candies that cling to your teeth.
– Drink more water.
– Maintain a healthy diet.
– Avoid beverages with added sugar such as soda, sports drinks, or flavored waters.
– Chew gum that has the ADA seal.
– Brush your teeth twice a day with an ADA accepted fluoride toothpaste.
– Clean between teeth daily with floss.
– Visit an ADA member dentist.
For more information please click here